• search engine, looking for something else
    • WindowsBBS
    • VirtualDr
    • DAL Computer
    • Computer Hope
    • GeeksToGo
    • Invision
    • other computer help site

If you got here in some other way, please don't vote, post your way of getting in here, and we'll add that option in our poll.

I voted WindowsBBS but actually I should have voted for "smartcomputing" to "smartercomputing" to "smartestcomputing".

The reason being...I clicked on a "smartcomputing" link Broni had in his signature when he posted one time in WindowsBBS and the rest is history. I joined "smartcomputing" then moved over to "smartercomputing" then moved over to "smartestcomputing".

**Whew** What a trip...hehehehe

Guest mlurp

I got drugged and forced to be here and post.... I only stay because there is less confusion inside than out in the cool cruel world.

:oh_Canada: ......Broni lured me here.....he promised to GIVE me mega bucks to build a new igloo, with the provision that I would have a small attached apartment for his secret trysts that he would have when he visited this warm country called Canada.....Plus I had to supply him with the " johnnies" that he would need while here............. :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

As always, Tonto is trying to twist thing up side down...

I promised him mega Rams, not bucks. Since my divorce, I don't need any secret attched appartments (especially in an igloo), I can do my things in my own place, but Ram may need such a secret place to watch his special movies downloaded from an internet..... :beers:

Looks like a good site, just joined.. :good_one:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very good indeed. I just registered also. Don't know if it is here or somewhere I found out about the following site here, but I go there quite often. In fact anywhere I can find info about Linux.

Réjean

Systemgods has been in existence for over 3 years. They had several crashes that wiped out the membership and all the post's each time. Now people are reluctant to comeback because of the crashes. It just hasn't gotten off the ground since they got a new server several months ago. To make things worse, the founder of the site lost his Father 2 months ago and he is having a very hard time dealing with that huge loss. Its very sad. :fat_face_sad:

:fat_face_smiling: I asked a question on smart computing and jram suggested I put my log on this site....the rest is history.... bravo!.gif I'm glad I found you as this forum (especially Broni) has been very helpful to me. :happy_dancing:

:oh_Canada: ....Broni plied me with Polish vodka......thats all I can remember....and then wham here I am....How about one for " the hair of the dog "....... :beers::beers:

I read Broni's post at smartcomputing skipped over and found some other handles I recognised and like what I see TY Danny

I joined "smartcomputing" then moved over to "smartercomputing" then moved over to "smartestcomputing".

**Whew** What a trip...hehehehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:bald_head: We have been her for over a year! Isn't it about time we moved? :rofl1::rofl1:

:fat_face_surprised:

:fat_face_no:

Hey what year was it' when we split from SmartComputing ? I must be getting old' because I can't remember.

See if you can get His Highness to will me a new imac for Christmas, PeckerWood!! Preferably the 24 inch jobby with a gig of memory if you please. I'd be beholden to you if you can!!

I just followed the link to this site from someone's signature on my site...

I was going to ban him for spamming, but I kinda like the guy. biggrin.gif

Just thought I'd return the favor, visit his site and post a link to my site in my signature. Actually...I'm just kidding.

Thanks, Broni, for all you do...

All the best...

-Steve

As you can see, Broni, many of us have followed you all over the web!

:oh_Canada: ....Broni....Pied Piper of Cyberland...... :rofl1: