jram

Frustrating hehe

It's impossible!! I thought I'd found the secret - but the ball attached itself by the string whatever I did!! bravo!.gif:oh_my_god:ohmy.gif

I can't even do it on my Mac!

PeggyB   

I did it, by dumb luck. You have to get it to bounce up and down. The only thing that happens is the ball changes to different colors. It went from blue, green & red and then I stopped.....didn't won't to press my luck...... bravo!.gif

Audrey   

I took Peggys trick and just pull it up and down it changed to four different colors.........then I quit.......fun though..

and for your next number JRAM while Peggy and I are on a roll ...no pun intended :bighug::oh_Canada:

I hadn't visited here for a long while, but I thought I'd seen this one before. It's really easy to do once you get the trick.

You hang the string at the top of the rectangle so the the ball is just touching the left edge of the rectangle. Now move your mouse out of the rectangle and get it very close to the ball at the point it's touching the wall. Now rapidly move inward and click at the same time. It takes some doing but once you get the hang of it, it goes pretty easily and through sevral color changes in a very short time.

Dick

PeggyB   

I did it again, but this time I didn't give up so easily. I notice everytime you click on it, it changes color and also gets smaller.........

ladybugz   

This was hard at first when I was trying to figure out what to do, then I found a strategy...and it was kinda just systematic from then on. And then, it got smaller and smaller, and harder too XD haha~

I stopped when the ball was light green~