[RESOLVED] Here are logs you need!

54 posts in this topic

I went to safe to to run JRT, then rebooted to normal mode again. Going to the smartestcomputing site again. This time I get a little popup in the bottom middle in FRENCH. I'm doing good to merely speak English. I don't have a clue what that was about, then the little popup on the right top corner again.

Here are the logs:

# AdwCleaner v3.004 - Report created 17/09/2013 at 23:25:08
# Updated 15/09/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : Julie - JULIE-HP
# Running from : C:\Users\Julie\Desktop\AdwCleaner\adwcleaner.exe
# Option : Clean

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

Folder Deleted : C:\ProgramData\SavvennshaarE

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Value Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main [backup.old.Start Page]
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{31E3BC75-2A09-4CFF-9C92-8D0ED8D1DC0F}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{E2343056-CC08-46AC-B898-BFC7ACF4E755}
Key Deleted : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v10.0.9200.16686

-\\ Mozilla Firefox v23.0.1 (en-US)

[ File : C:\Users\Julie\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\hm205j4t.default\prefs.js ]

Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.DockingPositionDown", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.SmartbarDisabled", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.SmartbarStateMinimaized", false);
Line Deleted : user_pref("extensions.helperbar.Visibility", false);

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [56434 octets] - [12/09/2013 21:17:23]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [1608 octets] - [17/09/2013 23:20:03]
AdwCleaner[s0].txt - [55515 octets] - [12/09/2013 21:22:15]
AdwCleaner[s1].txt - [1549 octets] - [17/09/2013 23:25:08]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[s1].txt - [1609 octets] ##########

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.0.1 (09.15.2013:1)
Ran by Julie on Tue 09/17/2013 at 23:36:30.67

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

~~~ FireFox

Successfully deleted: [Folder] C:\Users\Julie\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\hm205j4t.default\extensions\staged
Successfully deleted the following from C:\Users\Julie\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\hm205j4t.default\prefs.js

user_pref("extensions.AMAZONNEW_NS_PH.searchconf", "{\n \"google\" : {\n \"urlexp\" : \"hxxp(s)?:\\\\/\\\\/www\\\\.google\\\\..*\\\\/.*[?#&]q=([^&]+)\",\n \"rankometer\
user_pref("extensions.defaulttab.config", "{\"status\": \"ok\", \"config\": {\"dns_error_handling\": \"Scenario_1,Scenario_2\", \"set_default_search\": \"Search Here|Search He
Emptied folder: C:\Users\Julie\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\hm205j4t.default\minidumps [4 files]

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Tue 09/17/2013 at 23:38:39.41
End of JRT log

I reset Firefox as you instructed. And bingo NO MORE POPUPs. YEAH!!!

I uninstalled, rebooted then reinstalled Opera and it's doing alright too but I wanted to make sure.

I checked for window updates NONE

I ran the FileHIppo Update Checker again and there were 7 updates I needed to get. One was Firefox. Another one for Flash. So I go those 7 updates.

Then I reinstalled Qualys BrowerCheck and then ran it. Everything is great there except there is 1 security risk and there is no fix on it. Its for Microsoft IE 10.

I know Microsoft automatically updated everyone's IE 9 to IE 10 a while back without us knowing it because it was a mess about it at work. Our software wasn't compatible with 10 so technicians had to just in real quick and come up with updated software for us to use in a hurry. Hope they get the fix for 10 soon.

I also checked my media player. I use that a lot and I had kept getting these you need to update your media player screen popups which I guess was virus. Anyway, it works perfect too.

Everything's great! It's like a freshly re-formatted computer.

Thank you so very much! Your help has been much appreciated!

Way to go!! p4193510.gif
Good luck and stay safe :)