rokytnji

DNC Shatters The Illusion Of American Democracy In Order To Keep People’s 27 Bucks

8 posts in this topic

Post #: 1   Posted

Seems I learn something new at least once in while.

Personally. I am so disgusted with the status quo that I have no favorite druthers when it comes to politics anymore.

There is no favorite " Football Team" , as a analogy.  That I can look at and say. I'd like that as a neighbor.

Poor Bernie. The public are suckers as P.T. Barnum predicted in the past.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dnc-shatters-the-illusion-of-american-democracy-in-order-to-keep-peoples-27-bucks-eaccc01ad3bd

Democrat. Republican. Libertarian.  Gimme a break already. I'm not boiling. Kinda sad really.

2 people like this

Post #: 2   Posted

I am so disgusted with the politics in our country that I refuse to be aligned with any party.  We have changed our voter registrations to 'unaffiliated.'  If I should die tomorrow, I don't want anyone to look at my registration and assume I voted for either Trump or Clinton.  It would take a very dedicated and remarkable person to fill our presidency and cure the deep political divide into which we have fallen.   Capable, honest people would not want the job.  I'm afraid with each election cycle, we will be presented with worse choices than ever before.  I hope I am wrong or our Democracy could be in deep trouble.

2 people like this

Post #: 3   Posted

A crying shame. It really is.

1 person likes this

Post #: 4   Posted

It is really scary . Instead of giving tax brakes to the rich, and punishing the poor to do it . Why not use the money to keep the circus going ? Anyone of us can go on and on with all the blunders this admin is making . God Help Us !!

Post #: 5   Posted

How I feel lately.

1 person likes this

Post #: 6   Posted

Been a Independent for almost 20 years, find both parties disturbing as they both worship at the altar of the almighty dollar. Not much selection and currently stuck with a complete Idiot, rather sad state of affairs.

Post #: 7   Posted

I totally agree with Fran , but I have to admit , I've done a lot of research that i could dig up , Remember i have stated here i was not a  Hillary 

fan , but after all my research on both ,  I have to say i  did vote for her .  and I"m a  Republican

Also to say further I kind of somewhat feel like Roky

Post #: 8   Posted

I read a book some weeks ago, Hunting the President, from FDR to Obama. It was enlightening. One perspective it gives is how those elected treat the hired help. The best of the Secret Service get the Presidential detail and are there to protect at all costs. How they are treated for their dedication can speak volumes about the character of their protectees.

The agents did NOT like working for the Clintons! In fact, Hillary was verbally abusive to them, treated them like absolute dirt. They despised the Clintons.

On another side of the coin, they absolutely loved Ronald and Nancy Reagen.

81N8s+JHu4L.jpg

1 person likes this