Audrey

MS 10 creator update

9 posts in this topic

Post #: 1   Posted

Hi your help would be appreciated please

I was informed creator was ready to be updated, so I just click update. it updated fine no problem I entered my password it would not accept it .I know I put the right one. I rebooted same problem Help please

I have a Dell laptop studio 1749 I use latest version of FF  and Edge. THANK YOU

Post #: 3   Posted

Hi thanks so much for your help

I am using hubbys  pc  .my laptop was working fine no problems before I uploaded creator I did ccleaner  Malwarebytes ran scan the update was smooth took about an hour then when it was finished I tried to log in and it would not accept my log in   How to geek info is good  to reset password. I. my laptop will not accept password  it is frustrating. Thanks eh

I have to go out for a while will check back later..

Post #: 5   Posted

OMG! I went out for a few hours.. came home tried a few more times.finally it says use the last password you used in the past

so I typed it in under frustration   would you believe it worked the screen said welcome to creator.I was indeed pleased.I need a drink lol Thanks so much..

1 person likes this

Post #: 6   Posted

That just happened to me on a win 10 laptop.

Post #: 7   Posted

• HI Broken Club  so were you able to fix it? What bugged me was it kept sayin go to microsoft and change your password .I could not log in so how could I go and change my password. delighted it is back on track. I am not sure why it changed its mind I kept using the same one take care .

Post #: 8   Posted

Good news :)

Post #: 9   Posted

Yes , I just rebooted and that was the end of it . :bald_head: