Lewis

My Location Is

Lewis   

My name is Lewis Emerson Williams IV. Nick name Spanky, I live in Philadelphia, PA. the birth place of our nation, it all started here, in this historical city. The laws of our land were writen here. This was the first capital of our nation.

http://www.earthlightimages.com/docs/galle...oric_Phila.html

PeggyB   

Hi.....My name is Peggy Bennett, I live in Bonifay, Florida (gator country).

I live in Arvada, Colorado, a suburb of Denver. I grew up in Estes Park, the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. We have a daughter living in Estes so we spend some time there. You could say that I am a mountain girl.

Fran

B)

dobhar   

My name is Kent Bateman and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada the Mosquito capital of Canada (at least everybody in Winnipeg feels we are...LOL).

My nickname is Tiny as I'm 6' 4" 280lbs. Most forums I've joined already had Tiny as a username so I started using dobhar. I found the name Dobhar from the name of a song on a music CD. The bands name is Clannad.

Guest mlurp   
Guest mlurp

Hi,

I'm Michael <mlurp> and I use to live not far from Fran, (Boulder, CO) and a couple extra miles south of Larry(ne) in Miller, Kansas. Don't bother looking it up enless you have a old state map. I've lived in a lot of paces as I am a Army (Airborne) Brat.

I have a 100% service connected disability for P.T.S.D. Now in the 20th year.

Living in Bicknell, IN. As that is where wife Donna, lives and works. I'm 57 and still a handsome dude. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

.......................................Below is Bicknell..................................................

PeggyB   

Yes mlurp we know you as gypsy, nomad......... :P You move around like one. What century you going to settle down in? You must have some very itchy feet. You know I-10 & I-75 run very near to where I live...........maybe FL on one of your next trips........... :D

B) ....Hi to all you good folk....My name is..... Joseph John Lukacs Jr......Port Colborne Ontario Canada....located on the north shore of Lake Erie at the entrance to the St. Lawrence Seaway Canal....I am approximately 25 miles east of Buffalo NY USA.....Tonto...Still a stud at 72.....so I like to think... :lol: :lol:

JohnT   

Hello everyone I am John T Ellis Jr. from Dublin California, about 30 miles east of San Francisco, 56 retired (only temporarily) with 30 years working for US Government. I am about 30 minutes away from Broni who is west of me across the San Mateo Bridge. My little town is sister city to Bray Ireland.

Clem   

Hi all I'm Marvin (Clem) Clemons residing in Fremont, Ca. Just across the Bay from Broni. Retired Navy & Pacific Bell, only job I got now is what my wife tells me to do.

jram   

I'm John Ramsay (jram) from Albany N.Y. It's cold here in the winter ,but I have no earthquakes or hurricanes ,so I guess it's a even trade off..Contrary to what you hear :lol: I do have hair, I just keep it cut like a skinhead. :lol: I'm retired and have SS disability pension and laborers pension ..I also hate spyware.. ;)

bobc   
Hi everyone, I'm Bob Clark and I live in central Michigan for 37yr's now. Born and raised in Penna. north of Lewis. Retired, small business restoring auto stainless steel trim for antique and restored vehicles. Keeps me busy. Enjoy computing.

jimo1mo   

Jim Moe is the name, sailing was my game..USN retired. Live near tip of the

Lake Superior. And it is Colder here than where JRam is.!! :wacko:

Broni   

I though, it was dangerous to post such kind of personal data on the net, but since JT, and Clem blew out my cover, what can I do?

Before I say something else, I need to tell you all, that Tonto didn't reveal one important info about himself....HE LIVES IN AN IGLOO!!!

My name is Broni(slaw) Synowiec.

I was born in a most beautiful ( not to me only) city of Krakow (Cracow) in Poland some years ago (Tonto, stop it! It was at least 50 years after you were born....LOL).

I emigrated to West (then) Germany in 1985, spent there 1 1/2 years, and came to US in 1986. Straight to San Francisco.

I couldn't stand its cold weather, so I moved little bit to the south.

San Mateo is about 30 miles south of SF, and I spent here last 15 years of my life.

980814-011.jpg

• Like 1

Audrey   

Hi everyone Audrey Rose here I live in Montreal,Quebec Canada I was born in Newfoundland. I took early retirement after 25years in the mediacl field enjoying life to the fullest .I am a nature girl at heart being a vegeterian I enjoy any thing natural I love all animals so keep all the animals picture coming.I am glad we have all come together again. Thanks to Broni.Cheers great to meet you all :D :wub: :D

• Like 1

DAVID E   

Audrey-that cat lookes like he's got the mumps! Or, maybe trying out for the Godfather???

David E Fincher from the beautiful Eastern side of Tennessee. God's country. Originally from North Carolina but, been here for the past thirty years. Too beautiful to go back. Nothing to go back to but old female classmates who wouldn't leave me alone at that reunion!

Audrey Rose...makes me feel like a "Gilded Lilly" :D That's probably what I'd look like beside her too!

Bronislaw-I love it!!!

• Like 1

DAVID E   

But of course!! Like a second wife!!! Except this once don't talk back. :D Well-audibly anyway.

Broni   

I can give you a mouth full....LOOOOOOOL

Oooops wrong, I may invite someone from the other side of the moon to give you that. This person will arrive on a broom....LOOOOOOL

DAVID E   

Hmmmmm...you must have met my second wife! :lol: