PeggyB

FAREWELL JRAM (John Ramsay)

John Richard Ramsay, 68, passed away peacefully on Friday, February 23, 2018 at Community Hospice Inn at St. Peters.

It is with great sadness that we are to face another loss. JRAM being one of the Admins. of this board started in Oct. 2004.

He was truly a special person and friend to many. May God Bless him always.

28276985_1767189006636760_4438089538279971311_n.jpg

22853138_1104197793051099_6185519218427631531_n.jpg

Goodbye my friend. I'll miss you. God bless you and rest in peace :)

The thing I hate about being old is the number of friends you have to say goodbye to. JR has been such a big part of the board especially in the beginning and he had such a unique sense of humor and a deep love of family and his border collies.  Good luck in heaven, will miss you and think of you often.................

Farewell, dear JMac!  I will always remember the many times you helped me as I struggled to learn to use the computer.  And I will always remember that you were the one who encouraged me to try a Mac.  I will remember the times you sent me pictures of those grandchildren and your dogs that you loved so much.  When I think of you now, I will see you patiently helping the others in heaven with their computer issues and trying to convince them to get a Mac.  We will miss you but they need your help.

Sad news!!!  You will be missed JRAM.  My prayers go out to your loved ones.

16-Flowers.gif

Wanting to let everyone know that we sent these flowers (below) with a card that said......Sharing in sorrow with love & friendship.

It was signed.......Staff & Members of SmartestComputing Forum.

5a93b8f202e19_ScreenHunter_309Feb_2601_16.jpg.347f71f68c33f50a357c75ea3e157483.jpg

What a wonderful thought .R.I.P.

When Broni put the face book link , by the way , I'm don't have a face book account , but since he was well liked and respected here , I went

there to see for myself . The image of him is just what i expected . I feel for his family , and I feel for this site , because they just lost a good

person . What a lost , What more can I say .

I'm starting to feel like I better get a facebook account , and a smart phone , which i've been holding off to do , but after

seeing his facebook , I'm starting to realize what I'm missing .

SORRY for this lost

We all know how much JMac loved his border collies.  His wife trained them and won many ribbons in agility contests.  His obituary lists the New England Border Collie Rescue group as a suggested memorial donation non-profit.  I plan to make a donation in his memory.  Here is a link to that site, if any of you wish to donate...

http://www.nebcr.org/

In looking at the website, I don't see any way to indicate that a donation is a memorial gift, so the address here might be the better option.

capture.jpg

Happy Trails Jram. 26c5012cb185903a1a3e9b000312526b.jpg

On 2/26/2018 at 4:12 PM, PeggyB said:

Wanting to let everyone know that we sent these flowers (below) with a card that said......Sharing in sorrow with love & friendship.

It was signed.......Staff & Members of SmartestComputing Forum.

5a93b8f202e19_ScreenHunter_309Feb_2601_16.jpg.347f71f68c33f50a357c75ea3e157483.jpg

Peggy sorry for my lateness, but slightly busy. Any assistance at all let me know, he was a great guy!

Gone but not forgotten R.I.P.

Piggy & Me

I haven't been around much over the past couple of years. I was most saddened to see this first thing as I scrolled down the forum. My heart felt condolences to his family and friends. I too had a catastrophic loss Feb. 26th but won't go into that here. May peace soon find JR's loved ones.

Happy Birthday to our dear friend.

I have it on good authority that JR and Steve are on a mission to convert users in Heaven to Mac.