frazzm737

Fran's Jukebox

Before Rock and Roll hit our town, Les Paul and Mary Ford provided the innovative songs on our jukeboxes and '45 records.  Les Paul was the first to use multiple recordings to produce a unique sound.  Here is a favorite of mine from 1951.

'Rock Around the Clock' was the first Rock and Roll classic.  The stars for my generation were Elvis and other rock bands.  Those of you who are younger are of the Beatle Generation.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rock+around+the+clock&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

AH yes!!!

When I got back from Nam in 1963, I had to ask who the heck are the Beatles. A couple sister where all enthused about them.

I'm having a great time pedaling to these oldies!  They are bringing back fond memories of good times long ago.  Here is Chuck Berry....

And here is another favorite....don't know why one embeds and the other doesn't, but it doesn't affect the music!

https://www.google.com/search?q=roll+over+beethoven+chuck+berry+youtube&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

When you want it to, it refuses. 

Memories!!! :good_job:

You are probably beginning to wish that I had not found the Guitar Classics on my iPod.  Here is another from my youth...

And yet another...

Here is a favorite for chasing away daily frustrations.  Really keeps me pedaling....seems to be a motel ad, but the music is great!